Baked Cilantro Rice
Add a splash of spice to your next meal with this quick and easy to follow recipe. This refreshing side dish will dress up any entree and have your guest begging for more
10 minPrep Time
30 minCook Time
40 minTotal Time
- 2 cups Mahatma Jasmine white rice
- 3 1/4 cups Swanson chicken stock
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- Heat the chicken stock on the stove until it reaches a broil.
- Pour the boiling stock into a baking dish or casserole dish.
- Add the olive oil and the salt.
- Add the rice to the dish of hot liquid.
- Cover tightly with aluminum foil or a casserole lid.
- Bake the rice at 350° F for about 30 minutes.
- Fluff the rice with a fork
- Transfer into a skillet and add cilantro
- Cook, stirring occasionally for about 5 mins
- Serve, and devour immediately