I saw this recipe on Pinterest and just had to try it. This recipe has turned into a family favorite. what a delicious quick and easy recipe that can be paired with simply anything.The shrimp comes out the oven baked to perfection, and the savory sauce is out of this world! Check out her amazing recipes at http://www.natashaskitchen.com/
10 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
20 minTotal Time
- 1 lb large shrimp (21-26 count), peeled & deveined
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon Juice (juice of 1 small or ½ large lemon)
- ¼ cup extra light olive oil (not extra virgin)
- 1 Tbsp soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp honey
- 1 Tbsp Tony Chachere seasoning
- 1 Tbsp dried parsley
- In a bowl, whisk together: lemon juice, olive oil, soy sauce, honey, Cajun seasoning and parsley. Add shrimp and stir well to coat.
- Preheat Oven to 450?F. T
- Transfer shrimp to a baking dish large enough to hold shrimp in a single layer.
- Bake uncovered until firm (8-10 minutes).
- Don't over-bake or shrimp can become rubbery.
Adapted from Natascha's Kitchen-http://natashaskitchen.com/2015/03/14/baked-honey-cajun-shrimp/