They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day, so serve your family a delicious morning start with Mom's BEST French Toast. As a mom you are juggling so many tasks. When it comes to breakfast you want something quick and easy but won't leave you still hungry. This recipe is the answer to all your problems.French toast doesn’t have to be a junky breakfast. Egglands Best Eggs are filled with nutrients such as vitamin D, vitamin E, lutein, omega-3s, which are beneficial for heart health and healthy eyes. Just add some fresh strawberries or fresh fruit to your breakfast and it can be an energizing start to the day.
5 minPrep Time
10 minCook Time
15 minTotal Time
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 Egglands Best large eggs
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- Pinch of Salt
- 6 slices of Texas Toast
- In a shallow, wide dish, whisk milk, eggs, vanilla extract, sugar, and salt.
- Dip both sides of bread into the egg mixture. Coat both sides well.
- In a large skillet set to medium heat, melt butter. Once melted and hot, add bread
- Fry until golden brown, about 3-4 minutes. Flip and fry for 1-2 minutes on the other side.
Serve with maple syrup, and powdered sugar for sprinkling