Pillsbury Morning Doughnuts
Need something quick and easy to start off the day. These morning donuts will be done in no time making sure no one leaves the house on a empty stomach
Write a review
- 1 can of refrigerated Pillsbury Homestyle Buttermilk Biscuits
- Vegetable Oil for frying
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 3 to 4 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits
- With 1-inch cookie cutter (or the cap of your oil), cut hole in center of each biscuit.
- In 12-inch skillet heat 2 inches oil over medium-high heat to about 350ºF.
- Carefully fry biscuits about 30 seconds on each side or until golden brown.
- Remove from oil; place on paper towels to cool.
- Serve warm.
- Mix sugar and cinnamon
- transfer doughnuts to paper bag with sugar-cinnamon.
- Fold top of bag over; shake until doughnuts are coated.
- Sift the confectioners' sugar into a medium bowl.
- Slowly stir in 3 tablespoons of milk and the vanilla extract until the mixture is smooth.
- If the glaze isn't thin enough, stir in 1 additional tablespoon of milk.
- Cover the glaze with plastic wrap and set it aside while you make the doughnut holes.
- Drizzle glaze over warm doughnuts and serve.
The Traveling Baby http://www.thetravelingbaby.com/