Need an idea for a one of a kind gift that does not cost an arm and a leg. With the holidays around the corner, Impress your friends and family with a set of personalized glasses.Everyone will be shocked once they find out you took the time to create a handmade gift. All it takes is a few items, and you can create a high quality gift for a fraction of the price. Set some time aside and make your personalized gift today! As always thanks for stopping by and remember, Be inspired…All you need to travel is YOU!
Wine/ Champagne Glasses ($1 at Dollar Tree)
Oil based Sharpie Paint Pens
Nail Polish remover/Rubbing Alcohol
Krylon Crystal Clear (optional)
1. Wash your glasses very well, and make sure they are completely dry and free of any dust/film.
2. Pick out your favorite font and size online 1001 Fonts, print and tape to the inside of the glass.
3. Using your text like a stencil, take your Sharpie pen and trace over the text.
4. Heat oven to 350 Degrees.
5. Remove stencil and sharpen your design and fix any errors that could have happened along the way.
6. Place glasses in oven for 20 mins.
7. Turn off oven, and allow glasses to cool.
8. Mask the top edge of glasses. Place upside down then spray with sealer.
9. Allow glasses to dry completely and enjoy or give away as a gift.
Dollar Tree has a wide arrangement of glasses always available in stock.Don’t stress yourself about making a mistakes with a little nail polish remover and a Q-tip you can erase that mistake away
you can use wine glasses, mugs, champagne glasses, and coffee cups.
*The candles in the picture above use the same process but without baking.